We have an exceptional opportunity for a PRN, Registered Nurse (RN) to join our healthcare team at Jefferson City Correctional Center located in Jefferson City, MO.
Corizon Health offers Registered Nurses a unique opportunity to maximize the full spectrum of their nursing skills within an ambulatory care setting. Enjoy the variety of correctional healthcare, where nurses benefit from an environment that is different with every patient, every day.
Corizon Health Nurses thrive in a niche environment featuring a variety benefits such as:
• Lower acuity
• Significant advancement and growth opportunities
• Manageable assignments
• Increased variety
• Deliver quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Registered Nurses.
• In accordance with local practice acts and regulations, delegate and ensure supervision of nursing activities and functions to other competent nursing personnel appropriate to their scope of practice.
• Assume responsibility and accountability for the quality of care delivered; works to ensure a safe environment for themselves, the patient and other staff members.
• Acts as a patient advocate that promotes the quality of health care delivered in the facility and serve as a leader at all times to promote best practices within the profession of nursing.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
• Possesses an active CPR certification.
• Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
• Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
Location/Region: Jefferson City, MO, US