Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's Mid Rivers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive excellent service.
*** $10,000 Sign on bonus! This will be paid in two $5,000 increments after 90 and 180 days of employment.
Must have prior dealership sales experience to qualify for sign on bonus.
*** What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401K and additional benefits
Job Responsibilities: * Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service needed.
* Understanding customers' requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
* Making the customer comfortable with the service being performed and keeping the customer informed and updated during the service of their vehicle.
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
* Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
* Creating goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
* Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
Job Requirements: * A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Service Manager is required.
* ADP experience is preferred. * Strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
* A high school diploma is required. * People working within the automotive retail industry often have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals.
* Napleton Automotive dealership is a drug free work place and equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Saint Peters, MO (63376)